What is the Course About?
Nowadays the Train the Trainer model is a training strategy widely used in the workplace. The trainer, a subject-matter expert, trains other employees and simultaneously teaches them how to train others in the use of the specific subject matter. The method offers distinct advantages over other training models because trainees typically learn faster and retain the information better than in other teaching models.
The purpose of this course is to bring together a range of professionals/service users/carers to explore teaching methodologies and strategies which can be applied to a range of learning and teaching settings.
The course is aimed at Teachers, Professionals and Education Service Providers.
By the end of the program the learner will be able to:
- Apply theories of adult learning within the context of their teaching and learning environment.
- Plan learning activities that promote positive teaching and learning experiences.
- Apply a range of tools to facilitate effective learning.
- Instruction by an expert facilitator.
- Course materials.
- Educare Certificate of Completion.