This course presents a number of strategies that teachers can use during their course of instruction to enhance students comprehension on a certain text. The ultimate goal behind this workshop is to encourage and empower students to read independently.
- Why do we need reading strategies?
- What are diverse reading strategies?
- How can we utilize these strategies to improve students skills?
Who Should Attend
Any practitioners and teachers working with children
- Instruction by an expert facilitator.
- Course materials.
- Certificate of completion.