What is the Course About?
The purpose of this course is to equip the attendees with thinking patterns, tools and techniques with which to handle decision-making situations and solve problems in real-world settings.
People who should attend are young professionals who struggle to solve workplace problems and to make decisions, especially if they operate in some leadership capacity. But in reality, as long as you feel stuck any time you are faced with a problem to solve or complete, and feel the fear of making decisions, this course is for you.
A good command of the English language is required.
The course has the following outcomes:
- Understanding the problem-framing environment.
- Problem-solving: perspective and background.
- Problem-solving tools and methods.
- Understanding more complex problem-solving techniques, like Project Management, Scenario-based Planning, The Intelligence Cycle, Strategic Assumptions Formulation, Root Cause Analysis, Failure Modes Effect Analysis, Affinity Diagrams, and Weighted Analysis.
- Instruction by an expert facilitator.
- Course materials.
- Educare Certificate of Completion.