What is the Course About?
The purpose of this course is to equip teachers, parents and other stakeholders with knowledge of the basics that influence a child’s development, and with understanding of how children behave in a certain way and how their development is affected.
There are not formal entry requirements. Anyone who work with children can attend the course. A good command of the English language is required.
The course has the following outcomes:
- Understanding child psychology.
- Understanding theories to understand development.
- Understanding how children shape their own development.
- Understanding environmental factors affecting development.
- Understanding how socio-cultural context influence development.
- Instruction by an expert UK-based facilitator.
- Course materials.
- Educare Certificate of Completion.