What is the Course About?
Our training course “Health and Safety in Early Years” encourages health and safety best practice in all childcare settings. One of the first of its kind in Qatar, the course aims to promote quality health and safety training amongst early years practitioners in Doha and beyond.
This course is presented in either English or Arabic.
- Understanding injuries in Child Care Settings.
- Common injuries in developmental stages.
- Safety policies and checklist for indoor and Out-door environment.
- Safety during transport of children and pedestrian safety.
- Child abuse.
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
- Burns and fire.
- Airway obstruction.
- Oral and dental injury.
- Shaken baby syndrome.
- Emergency Procedures.
- Toy safety.
- Preventing back injuries in Child Care Settings.
- Instruction by an expert facilitator.
- Course materials.
- Certificate of Completion.