Guided reading is an instructional approach used by teachers to help students improve their reading skills.
Teachers work with small groups of students and helps them use their problem-solving skills to improve their reading skills
The ultimate goal is to encourage and empower students to read independently.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
The course is suitable for any practitioners and teachers working with children
- What is guided reading
- How best to utilize guided reading to improve student’s reading skills
- Teaching methods for guided reading
- Integrating/Activating guided reading activities in teaching
1. Instruction by an expert facilitator.
2. Course materials.
3. Certificate of completion.