What is the Course About?
Believing that every student is teachable, this course aims at providing differentiated instruction to various learners. Differentiation will ensure their grasping of intended objectives.
Albert Einstein once said that we cannot judge a fish by its ability to fly. Thus, if children cannot learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn.
Instructors of all subjects and all levels should attend.
The course has the following outline:
- What is differentiated instruction?
- What are the 3 basic types of differentiation?
- How could teachers apply differentiation in their daily planning?
- Instruction by an expert facilitator.
- Course materials.
- Educare Certificate of Completion.