What is the Course About?
The purpose of this course is to equip supervisor, managers, and other personnel in positions of leadership, with knowledge about how to lead your team to high performance with proper structure, clear roles and responsibilities, and a focus on learning.
Apart from dwelling on matters related to team composition, the course also discusses matters related to leadership, management and strategic planning, as these issues are all intertwined.
The course is for Supervisors, Manager and any other individual in a current or soon-to-be position of team leadership.
A good command of the English language is required.
The course has the following outcomes:
- Understanding how to move your team through the 4 stages of team development.
- Knowledge on how to structure your team correctly.
- Knowledge of different strategies to effectively lead team members.
- How to create effective roles and responsibilities.
- Understanding how to measure team and individual performance.
- Understanding how to manage the sills and competencies of the team
- How to develop the team members individually.
- Instruction by an expert facilitator.
- Course materials.
- Educare Certificate of Completion.