What is the Course About?
The purpose of this course is to equip students with the knowledge and skills to address all kinds of customer service queries, and to make the customer service experience a happy one.
There are not formal entry requirements. This course can be provided in English or Arabic.
After attending this series of classes, attendees will have an understanding of concepts in the following areas:
- Customer Service Concept – definition, importance, methods, and examples.
- Services Provided to Customers – customer classification and types of services.
- Relationship with Customers – satisfaction, quality, obstacles, customer analysis, etc.
- Customer Complaints – reasons, how to handle it, how to turn complaints into opportunities.
- Customer Service Evaluation – factors, elements of success, etc.
- Instruction by an expert facilitator.
- Course materials.
- Educare Certificate of Completion.