This course serves the goal of equal learning opportunities by assisting instructors in getting to know the various difficulties that students face or fall into. Consequently, amendments can be done to help students with learning difficulties overcome their disabilities.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Instructors of all subjects and all levels.
GENERAL COURSE OUTCOMES:
- Be able to define a learning difficulty.
- Be able to recognize types of learning difficulties.
- Be able to identify signs of each type of learning difficulties.
- Be able to provide accommodations for students with learning difficulties.
- Be able to use different strategies while instruction to help struggling students in their academics during class sessions.
- Instruction by an expert facilitator.
- Course materials.
- Certificate of completion.