What is the Course About?
The purpose of this course is to develop and empower teachers into being proactive, independent facilitators of teaching.
What is required in the modern classroom is greater interactivity, building confident learners, learners who are prepared to challenge the status quo, and teachers who can improve learners’ critical thinking skills.
This course is the answer to this requirement. It is a first in Qatar, and will leverage your abilities to facilitate modern, interactive teaching like never before.
The course is aimed at Primary and Secondary school teachers and school managers. A good command of the English language is required.
The course aims to achieve the following objectives:
- To develop a professional attitude.
- To improve content knowledge.
- To improve critical thinking skills.
- To ensure the best possible use of text books.
- To promote a better understanding of children as learners.
- To strive towards confidence building through active learning.
Instruction by an expert facilitator.
Educare Certificate of Completion.