Become AN early years
NCFE CACHE Level 3 Qualification for the Early Years Workforce
(Early Years Educator)
Do you want to be a fully UK qualified Early Years Educator?
Register now for the NCFE CACHE level 3 UK awarded qualification for the early years workforce OR for early childhood education certificate conducted by Educare Training Center.
Register now and attend one class for FREE! *
FREE Awareness session on 25th January 2020 from
2pm to 4pm at Educare training center
Complete this form and our team will contact you to follow up!
UK Awarded NCFE CACHE Level 3 Qualification for the Early Years Workforce
(Early Years Educator)
This qualification is designed to help those who would like to work with children and become Early Years Practitioners.
The course will enable candidates to work with and care for children from birth to 5 years, and they will also gain knowledge of children aged 5-7 years. Upon completing the course they can progress into a wide range of job roles, including teaching in nurseries, pre-schools and reception classes in primary schools.
The course may be completed in one year. It consists of 23 mandatory units, 486 guided learning hours (GLH).
– The units are structured around four themes:
1Theme 1: Health and well-being.
Theme 2: Legislation, frameworks and professional practice.
Theme 3: Play, development and learning for school readiness.
Theme 4: Professional development.
– Instruction by an expert trainer and assessor.
– Course materials.
– UK NCFE CACHE Diploma, with covering letter and transcript.
– Certificate of completion from Educare Training Center
Duration: 14 months
Fees: 18000 Qr + 3000 Qr Registration (1500 Monthly)
Starts: 1 February 4pm to 7pm
Early Childhood Education certificate
Educare Training center is presenting a local certificate in Early Years Education that will help you understand the best ways to work with kids from 0 to 5 years old.
The course will be delivered in a very high standard with qualified trainers.
Module 1: Introduction to Early Childhood Education:
- Understand what an enabling environment looks like
- Understand play – child-initiated and adult led
- Be able to explain the value of play and how children learn
- Understand the developmental areas
- Be able to plan holistic activities for children
- Be able to plan age appropriate learning stations
Module 2: Introduction to Policies and Procedures
- Understand Health and safety policies
- Understand Safeguarding policies
- Introduction to common childhood illnesses
- Understand healthy eating and nutrition
- Be able to implement policies and procedures
Module 3: Roles and Responsibilities of Teaching Staff
- Role of the Teacher
- Role of the Teacher’s Assistant
- Understand how to support children
- Communication with staff and parents
Duration: 4 months
Fees: 6500 Qr + 500 Qr exam fees
Starts 30 January 4pm to 7pm
Educare training center
Opening Windows of Opportunity!
* Terms and conditions apply.