What is the Course About?
Every teacher should keep in mind the holistic development of learners. Teachers should not only consider the cognitive growth of the learner, but also the physical and socio-emotional one as well. This course targets elevating the social, emotional, and cognitive development of pupils. Through cooperative learning, a number of skills is acquired by every single individual. Working in groups will enhance the participant in all areas of development.
The course is aimed at instructors of all subjects and at all levels.
The course has the following outline:
- What is cooperative learning?
- Why do we need cooperative learning?
- What are strategies for cooperative learning?
- How could teachers apply cooperative learning in their daily lessons?
- Instruction by an expert facilitator.
- Course materials.
- Educare Certificate of Completion.