This course will help participants understand the many dimensions and applications of the theory as they learn how to more effectively build all students’ understanding of important knowledge and skills valued in and beyond school
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
The course is suitable for any practitioners and teachers working with children from 5 years old up to 18 years
- What is multiple intelligence and how do they effect learning
- Theory of multiple intelligence
- What are the multiple intelligence skills
- How do learners best learn according to their intelligence
1. Instruction by an expert facilitator.
2. Course materials.
3. Certificate of completion.