What is the Course About?
The purpose of this course is to equip students with the knowledge and skills to prepare for and deliver proper presentations.
There are not formal entry requirements. A good command of the English language is required.
After attending this series of classes, attendees will have an understanding of concepts in the following areas:
- Day 1 – A theoretical introduction to planning and doing presentations: design and layout, outline, language, delivery (appearance, facial expression, body language, tone of voice).
- Day 2 – Participants will prepare and present in class on a topic determined by the trainer for practice and feedback.
- Day 3 – Assessment: Participants will prepare and present on a topic of their own choice for feedback and better future practices.
- Instruction by an expert facilitator.
- Course materials.
- Educare Certificate of Completion.