What is the Course About?
The purpose of this course is to equip teachers with knowledge of how to manage classrooms and students in a variety of settings and environments – all with the aim of ensuring an optimal outcome for both the teacher and the student.
The course is for Teachers, and Teaching Assistants working in schools. Nursery Practitioners can attend the course too if they are working with 3 to 5 years old.
A good command of the English language is required.
The course has the following outcomes:
- Understanding the importance of consistency.
- Understanding and showing calm and adult behavior.
- How to set up routines, and importance of same.
- Interventions – how and when.
- Follow ups – how and when.
- Tips for better classroom management.
- Instruction by an expert facilitator.
- Course materials.
- Educare Certificate of Completion.